Recently, Adobe decided to stop offering enterprise support for BlazeDS. Here’s an extract from BlazeDS FAQ http://bit.ly/17uzhn:
“Does Adobe provide enterprise support for BlazeDS?
We have seen tremendous adoption growth with BlazeDS. However, feedback suggests that the support offerings did not meet the needs of our customers. Therefore, we are no longer offering subscription support for BlazeDS. Instead, customers who require maintenance and support can purchase LiveCycle Data Services ES2. Current customers under a valid support subscription of BlazeDS will have the option to trade up to LiveCycle Data Services ES2 when their maintenance and support agreement comes to an end.”
Over the last two years, Farata Systems was offering various solutions based on BlazeDS often enhancing and extending capabilities of BlazeDS. We are very familiar with the source code of BlazeDS and our Flex and Java experts can support all the needs of your organization around BlazeDS. Support options include all range of services starting from training and first level support to bug fixing and feature enhancements.
Your organization can provide the first level support for the users of the application built with BlazeDS, and Farata Systems takes care of the second level technical support.
Farata Systems can offer your organization the following services:
– a dedicated personnel – 24×7 with limited number of issues/contacts at your organization
– Prepaid blocks of time in 40-hour increments for access to out Flex networking specialists on priority basis
– Customization of the BlazeDS communication protocols if need be
– Increasing of the performance and scalability of BlazeDS-based applications, for an example,
read the following article
– Guaranteed support for 1 year based on product development, with fixed support price thereafter
For more details please fill out the Contact Us form at http://www.faratasystems.com.