During the next three months I’ll be making a number of technical presentations for Flex and Java developers. These are the confirmed events:
1. New York Flex User’s Group, February 19, Flex design patterns, details should be available soon at http://nyflex.org
2. Java developers conference in Atlanta, March 11 – a keynote on comparing technologies for rich Internet applications and a technical session on automatic code generation for CRUD RIA. Details at http://www.devnexus.com/
3. Chicago Flex User’s Group, March 18, Flex design patterns, http://chicagoflex.org/
4. Princeton Java User’s group, Developing Pet Store in JavaFX. I’ll schedule this meeting some time in March. Keep an eye on http://myflex.org/princetonjug
5. Flex conference 360Flex, Indianapolis, IN, May 18-20, Design patterns: a Deep Dive: http://www.360flex.com
My colleague Victor and I will run a two-day public workshop for enterprise Flex architects in New York city on March 2-3, details are available at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/247789144 . Readers of this blog will get $300 discount by entering a special code adjusting2crisis during registration.
That’s all for now.