We thank all our users for support and encourage them to submit requests for new features and bug reports at http://mantis.faratasystems.com.
Here’s the roadmap for Clear Toolkit 4 for the year of 2009:
1. Offer data syncrhonization solution for AIR/BlaseDS applications – March 2009
2. Enhance Flex UI component to support PDF generation on the client – April 2009
3. Release documentation on classes from Clear component library (clear.swc) – May 2009.
4. Offer a solution for Flex-based portals – May 2009
5. Open source most of the components of Clear Toolkit – August 2009
All components of Clear Toolkit will remain free of charge under MIT license.
Production support is available for purchase.